Grace 2019 All Parish Retreat
Our parish retreat begins this Friday evening, October 11th. During our Saturday morning session , we welcome Jennifer Mann, children’s book author and illustrator, for a workshop for all ages focused on telling stories from our lives. While kids play, adults will spend time in small group reflection then Wren will share about the practice of keeping a Rule of Life as a structure for our stories.
In addition to some fun outings/activities off site, Saturday afternoon sessions options include:
- Stories Without Words, an All Ages Illustration workshop (led by Jen Mann) (1:30pm)
- Make Your Own Rule of Life with Wren (2:30 pm)
- Crafting Felted Hearts for all ages, with Elisabeth Rotchford Haight (2:30 -3:00 p.m.)
- Stories at the end of life: Listening and Sharing with Kate Kinney (3:30-4::30 pm)
- Marriage: Keeping it Together while Parenting Hip Deep, with Brooke Rufo-Hill (3:30-4:30 p.m.)
Day trippers and overnighters should plan to bring or buy lunch on Saturday.
Financial assistance is available as needed.
Tags: Parish Life / News & Events / Youth / Children & Families / Membership / Men's Group