Grace in Transition
What's Happening in the Coming Weeks
- Wren Blessing’s last Sunday will be July 25th.
- We’re planning an all-parish gathering on Sunday, July 25, in person at Grace, to say goodbye to Wren.
- We have diocesan support for Stephen Crippen to stay with us for up to four months following Wren's departure.
- Canon Arienne Davison will work with the vestry to identify the interim priest by the end of August, or mid-September.
- If you would like to reach out to Canon Arienne Davison, please contact her at [email protected].
If you would like to read Wren’s letter to Grace, click here.
Click here for Warden Daphne Davies’s remarks during the June 27,2021 9:30am service.
You can listen to Luke Yoder’s remarks at the 9:30 service on June 20, 2021 here.
Coming up in Summer and Fall 2021
- Listening sessions during the early weeks of the transition.
- Introduction of the interim priest, when that person is named.
- Information about the future discernment process for a new rector.
If you want more information about the transition, please check out the following Diocesan materials going over the process:
- Check out the diocesan video “So You’re in Transition: An Orientation for Vestry/Bishop’s Committee”: https://vimeo.com/542425396