Children & Families
Children are a vital part of our worship and our life together.
With imagination and gratitude, we:
- Enter into the stories of our faith, community, and the world
- Cultivate wonder
- Delight in myriad forms of expression – art, drama, and music
- Celebrate God's presence in Creation and one another
- Grapple with important, honest questions together
- Serve one another and our community
- Pray, listen, and share in the context of intergenerational friendships
- Seek to promote peace, justice, and love
For Sunday programming, please visit: Nursery, Basecamp, & Wayfarers
To learn more about other activities for kids and youth, please visit: More for Kids
For general information or to be added to the children & families e-mail list, please email Kerstin Cathcart, Minister for Children and Families, [email protected].