We intend to be a welcoming congregation, and hope you feel our genuine interest in newcomers. If for some reason you are overlooked, please know that is not intentional. Inclusion is one of our values, and we try to live it.
We honor diversity, so whether you are from another denomination or a non-Christian background; whether you are a cradle Episcopalian or simply curious; there is a place for you here. All are accepted and cherished.
Our definition of family is broad, and we openly welcome same-sex couples, single folks, and all definitions of family. Grace is an affirming congregation, and a place where LGBTQIA+ folks and families can feel safe and experience a sense of belonging.
Our community delights in seeing children on Sundays, sleepy-eyed, wiggly, loud, or maybe even bored. Children can take part in the classroom activities or sit with their families. The nursery is available every Sunday for children aged four or under.
At Grace, we understand that choosing a church home is an intensely personal decision, and we try to give you the time you need to decide if Grace is a good fit.
We do not have a membership class or any requirements for you to join our community. There is no formal process. Rather, we invite you to initiate the process by either:
- Filling out a welcome form on Sunday at the membership table (just to the left of the front door)
- E-mailing our Rector, Eric Mason or our membership chair, Liz Powell
Meanwhile, come to our robust coffee hour after the 9:30 service, and meet the people of Grace!
If you have any quandaries, questions, or comments, please feel contact Liz Powell.
Click here or on the image access the Grace membership directory.
Note that this is only accessible to Grace parishioners.
Grace OnRealm is our online community and directory. Using OnRealm, you can maintain your contact information, connect with other members of Grace, find ways to serve, and donate or manage your contributions to Grace.
If you are accessing the directory for the first time, please contact our parish administrator at [email protected].
Or if you've forgotten your password, click here to retrieve it.
- After you submit your email address, check your inbox for an email from "Realm." If you don't see it, check your Junk or Spam folder.
- Follow the instructions in the email to access your profile. If this is the first time you've accessed the directory, your profile will contain the basic information that is already on file with Grace.
- Customize and add to your profile with pictures, family members' information, etc.
- You can also make donations and payments to Grace directly from your directory profile.
Please add a photo to your listing, if you haven't already. Here's how:
- Find your listing
- Click on the camera icon.
- Add a photo of yourself.
- Go to the App store on your mobile device.
- In the search bar, type “Realm Connect”.
- Download Connect – Our Church Community
- Open the app, and enter your Grace Directory email address and password. If you haven't accessed the Grace directory before, or if you've forgotten your login password, refer to the instructions above.
A parish administrator or volunteer is happy to assist you. Email the office or call 206-842-9997..