Grace OnRealm is our online community and directory. Using OnRealm, you can maintain your contact information, connect with other members of Grace, find ways to serve, and donate or manage your contributions to Grace.
Click here to access the directory Note that this is only accessible to Grace parishioners.
If you are accessing the directory for the first time, please contact our parish administrator at [email protected].
Or if you’ve forgotten your password, click here to retrieve it.
- After you submit your email address, check your inbox for an email from “Realm.” If you don't see it, check your Junk or Spam folder.
- Follow the instructions in the email to access your profile. If this is the first time you’ve accessed the directory, your profile will contain the basic information that is already on file with Grace.
- Customize and add to your profile with pictures, family members' information, etc.
- You can also make donations and payments to Grace directly from your directory profile.
- Find your listing
- Click on the camera icon.
- Add a photo of yourself.
- Go to the App store on your mobile device.
- In the search bar, type “Realm Connect.”
- Download Connect – Our Church Community
- Open the app, and enter your Grace Directory email address and password. If you haven't accessed the Grace directory before, or if you’ve forgotten your login password, refer to the instructions above.
Need help? Please contact us.
Lindsay Masters, our parish administrator, is happy to assist you. Email the office or call 206-842-9997.