Grace Church's Vestry and Program Ministry Council work strategically together to develop and manage financial and human resources, oversee the building and property, and coordinate programming and ministries. They also address the process we use to identify, recruit, sustain, and grow new leaders among our membership.
Click here for information about how you can help or get involved as a leader at Grace.
To contact any member of Grace's Lay Leadership team, visit our online directory.
Read the latest News from the Vestry & PMC:
- Daphne Davies, Warden
- Luke Yoder, Warden
- Terry Jones, Treasurer
- Lynette Baisch, Vestry Clerk
- Kelly Hume, Trustee at Large
- Mike Leamon, Place for Grace
- Judy McKenzie, Trustee for Human Resources
- Carol Nakhuda, Trustee at Large
- Ann New, Trustee for Development
- Krista Webb, Trustee for Leadership Development
Program Ministry Council
- Greg Abell and Jeff Bassette, Home Groups (formerly Tribes)
- Rachel Brandt, Program Ministry Council Clerk
- Edith Cobourn, Parish Life
- Kerstin Cathcart, Youth and Families
- Wayne Herbert, Faith Formation
- Cindy Logan & Heather Paar, Outreach
- Florrie Munat, Pastoral Care
- Jordan Pitre, Music
- (two open positions), Membership