Grace Church's Vestry and Program Ministry Council work strategically together to develop and manage financial and human resources, oversee the building and property, and coordinate programming and ministries. They also address the process we use to identify, recruit, sustain, and grow new leaders among our membership.
Click here for information about how you can help or get involved as a leader at Grace.
To contact any member of Grace's Lay Leadership team, visit our online directory.
Read the latest News from the Vestry & Program Ministry Council:
- Luke Yoder, Warden
- Heather Paar, Warden
- Bridget Berry, Vestry Clerk
- Kelly Hume, Trustee at Large
- Terry Jones, Treasurer
- Tootie Kuhn, Trustee for Stewardship
- Carol Nakhuda, Trustee for Human Resources
- Tom Ringo, Trustee at Large
- Dan Rohan, Place for Grace
- Krista Webb, Trustee for Leadership Development
Program Ministry Council
- Greg Abell and Jeff Bassette, Home Groups
- Rachel Brandt, Program Ministry Council Clerk
- Kerstin Cathcart, Youth and Families
- Kim Cockroft, Faith Formation
- Edith Cobourn, Parish Life
- Cindy Logan & Kathleen Abell, Outreach
- Florrie Munat, Pastoral Care
- Jordan Pitre, Music
- Liz Powell, Membership